Competition Terms & Conditions
Below is a list of conditions governing your entry to any Hidden Hearing competition or draw that you have seen on the internet, on Facebook for example, or that has been emailed to you in one of our monthly email newsletters. Submitting your entry form indicates willingness to receive communication from Hidden Hearing, as well as your understanding of the general terms & conditions of competition entry listed below.
• Winners agree that their name, photograph and likeness may be used for promotional purposes.
• Winners will be chosen in a random drawing from all entries.
• Winners will be announced and notified by phone.
• Entrants Must be 18 years old to register.
• Hidden Hearing is not responsible for any liabilities arising from the award or use of the prize.
• Employees and their immediate families of Hidden Hearing are ineligible to participate.
• The decision of Hidden Hearing is final.
• Hidden Hearing is the sole judge of the contest.
• By participating, persons agree to be bound by the judge’s decision and the official rules.
• Odds of winning depend on the number of entries.
• Hidden Hearing reserves the right to change, alter or modify these rules at anytime without notice.
• Hidden Hearing reserves the right to terminate the contest without any liability.