"What does a Hearing Screening involve”?
When you choose Hidden Hearing, you have access to a wide range of hearing health services. We provide a Free No Obligation Hearing Screening, with hearing profile documentation, hearing solution recommendations and fittings. At Hidden Hearing, we pride ourselves on providing a level of service which is second to none. Offering an extensive range of subtle hidden hearing aids with life-long after care, we can promise our customers real value for their money.
We are the only hearing company in Northern Ireland to offer all these unique benefits
• FREE Hearing Screenings
• Expert advice from a company with 25 years of experience helping people with hearing loss
• State of the art technology
• Over 300 products to choose from
• 90 Day Money Back
• 4 Year Warranty
• Programme and all make repair service
• Fully trained and customer focused staff
• Over 65 clinics nationwide
• Free Batteries for Life
• Hearing aid accessories to complement your hearing aid
• Complimentary lifelong Aftercare
• Digital Hearing Aids from £295
The first step to better hearing is a hearing screening, but what does it involve? A hearing screening is painless and straightforward and takes about 60 minutes. Hearing Screenings can be carried out in any of our clinic’s nationwide or in the privacy of your own home.
To Book A Hearing Test click here.