Hidden Hearing Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Hidden Hearing Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 04/01/2018.
Supply of Personal Information:
We may collect and process the following information about you:
• Your Name
• Date of birth
• Contact telephone numbers (including mobile)
• E-mail and postal address
• Details of any prescription supplied to you by your healthcare professional or medical practitioner
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on the website
• Details of your visit to the website and any transactions you carry out on the website
To process your account we will ask you for personal information at the time you register. We may also collect personal information for competitions for which entries are accepted online. We may also ask you for personal information when you request information from us, submit any comments to us or if you report a problem with the website. No personal information will be collected without your consent.
Our use of your Personal Information
• Your personal information will only be used for the purposes of processing your order, entering a competition, providing you with information via email, fax, phone, text or post on products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you
• Processing your personal information so that Hidden Hearing can inform you about new healthcare related products and services available from us that we feel is relevant
• Processing your personal information to enhance the services and goods we make available to our customers
• Personal information collected will be retained by us for as long as is reasonably necessary to provide products and services (including after sales service) to you
What we Do with the Information we Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
•Internal record keeping
•We may use the information to improve our products and services
•We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
•From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
• We will not pass your personal information to anyone, without your prior consent
• Updating, accessing or removing personal information held by us
• You can amend or remove your personal details either by emailing us or contacting our customer service at any time
We may use your personal information to contact you in relation to related products and services offered by us. To ensure you continue to receive excellent service we will send you non-marketing material such as appointment reminders via email, fax, phone, text or post .
You can opt out of receiving any email marketing material from us by removing your consent at any time either calling us on 0800 587 7276 or notifying email@example.com Similarly, you can contact our Customer Services Team, 0800 587 7276 if you want to update your contact details or opt out of a paper-based mailing list. Please supply your name, old address, contact number and your new address.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Updating our Privacy Statement
We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time in our sole discretion and, in such event, we will post a clear message on our Website. By continuing to use the Website after we post notification of any such changes, you accept and agree to this Privacy Statement as modified.
Controlling your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
· whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
· if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Hidden Hearing, 6500 Airport Business Park, Cork.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Please email any questions, concerns or comments you have about this Privacy Statement and the way we process personal information to email@example.com
3rd floor Arnott House 12-16, Bridge St, Belfast BT1 1LU
Find a hearing centre
To help hard of hearing people live the life they want with the hearing they have by:
0800 587 7267
Our hearing centre locator will quickly show you a choice of clinics in your area